Teeth Cleaning FAQ’s
HOW MUCH DOES IT COST?
We charge a flat fee of $199 for dogs and $239 for cats. On the rare occasion a dog’s dental session needs to be broken up into 2 sessions. On the rare occasion we need to break your pets appointment up we will schedule another appointment with in a couple of weeks and an additional fee of $49 will be charged.
WHAT IS INCLUDED?
- Visual examination of teeth and a view of the overall gingiva condition
- Remove tartar, plaque & calculus on the teeths surface and below the gum-line
- Polish teeth to help remove staining
- Pet report card with a description of the appointment for your records
- Our appointments take about an hour
SIGNS OF ORAL HEALTH TROUBLE
- bad breath
- bleeding/inflamed gums
- pawing at mouth
- loose teeth
- loss of appetite
- excessive chewing
- not playing with toys
- Pets not being ‘themselves’
WHY SHOULD I CLEAN MY PETS TEETH?
Just like human’s our pets build plaque and